s

Thursday, June 12, 2008

oh im worried/ im worried

I didnt know why I chose to pick up Wilco's album yesterday, but I did, and I didnt know why I chose to go on a late night small exploration of the town area with two complete strangers, but I did.

And somehow along the way in these rushes of spontaneity, sitting on the concrete above the tunnel watching the whizzing headlights of the cars underneath and in turned being watched by a luminous half moon sandwiched between the tall buildings along the emerald hill condos, it seemed right to play this song, the right earphone on my ear, and the left one on hers.

And nothing much else in the world makes me happier than sharing music, and being shared music in return.

Wilco - Im Always In Love ( Acoustic)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home